Here’s a job opening in the Innovation team @ SWIFT!
I’m looking for an entrepreneur/intrapreneur, located in SWIFT’s NYC office, to be part of the Innotribe. Below is a more detailed job description. In a nutshell – I need energy, belief, drive, evangelisation, creativity, charisma.
Spread the word!
55681 – Innovation Relationship Manager – Intrapreneur to Foster Innovation
Do you like working with people? Do you enjoy networking with colleagues? Are you well-versed in the latest technology trends? Have you worked to create cost-effective technological solutions to meet the demands of a growing company? If your answer is “yes” to all of these questions, then this is the opportunity of a life-time.
We are looking for a talented person to become our local Innovation Relationship Manager. You will establish innovation as a driver to assess the potential and the deployment of new products and services within the financial industry in your region. The ideal person will have experience for with the following:
You will enable entering new markets with new products and services.
You will participate in finding collaborative ways to adopt new initiatives and trends.
You will engage with your regional communities to engage in co-creation, co-investment and collaborative developments of new products or service ideas.
You will determine the best initiatives to be pursued in your region and feed these into the overall Innovation activities centrally.
· Building a solid and reliable regional network with SWIFT customers and partners in order to establish the playground to foster innovation and co-creation
· Keeping abreast of financial and technology trends, assess the role SWIFT might play in that context and share the insights with the innovation team and your local colleagues
· Mapping new trends and initiatives with customer needs, and transform this input in business opportunities
· Representing SWIFT in its ‘Innovation facilitator’ role in the broad financial industry sector, be that customers, vendors, partners, regulatory bodies, or external audiences, and of course the company itself.
· In close relationship with the markets and product teams, consult and assess the impact of new trends and technologies in the future development of SWIFT products
· Assessing new ideas originating in the SWIFT eco-system and deciding whether they are candidates for Proof of Concepts (POCs) or Incubator
· Establish and maintain warm and supportive interpersonal relationships with co-workers, clients, customers, etc.
· Develop creative solutions to problems on projects that he/she believes in and where positive results of efforts on other people are visible
· Enjoy being part of a team of other creative people
· Thrive in an active and challenging environment where several projects need to be juggled at the same time
· Like being exposed to new ideas and explore new approaches
· University degree, MBA or post-graduate specialization required. Marketing or engineering with a marketing experience would be a plus
· At least 10 years experience in financial operations/products or services development, project planning, management role, of which 5 years as a product manager.
· Previous experience as an innovation process leader, product development manager, advanced concepts team manager or R&D team manager will be required. Experience in bringing projects from idea to production, including financial assessment and incubation highly desirable.
· Ideally, the candidate should be familiar with the financial sector with a considerable technology exposure (in software and telecommunications).
Want to know more? Click on the link - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15888785/RelationMgr_card.pdf
- Competitive salary and bonus with exceptional benefits /100% company paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- A friendly, professional, stable working environment where one can grow in their career.
- SWIFT is an Equal Opportunity Employer